Monday, May 3, 2021

Sunshine & Palm Trees

Having just escaped winter we decided to take a 
family trip to see some sunshine.  It was my nieces first time on
a plane that she can remember.  (As a baby she did fly once)
The last time my sister and I were in Florida together she was 3 and I was 7.
So lets just say many many years ago.
This trip was all about my 13 yr old niece and
giving her a vacation and memory
 she would have always.

She would have loved to go to Disney world but we'll 
wait until this whole Covid mask debacle is over with
and restrictions are raised.
Our favorite time was at Discovery Cove.
It was the best day !
It was an all inclusive swimming experience.
I loved snorkeling in the big pool with
fish and sea rays.



We swam with Dolphins which was on Ella's bucket list.




My sister and I
We did some shopping that my niece loves.


Since we just found out we will be Grandparents...



Ella found this this ride online and wanted to do it.
The car drives in the water and becomes a boat.
We did lunch with the Orcas at Sea World

Ate at lots of great restaurants!

Ella on the top floor at Planet Hollywood
Ella also wanted to see the ocean so we drove
a few hours to spend a day at the beach.
It was a wonderful day at the beach.






Ella's Sign & Flip Flop!


No comments:

Post a Comment