Friday, August 20, 2021

A week ago my son got married...
I may share more pictures when we get them from the photographer...
However I became an instant Grandma since she has3 kids.  Two girls and a boy.
While they went on their honeymoon we watched
Indie the the little 3 yr old. At the beginning of her
coming to stay, I was Grandma Miss Natascha...
It was probably the longest I've had to entertain a
3 yr old and I think I did amazingly well.  
We went to the playground
oh those blond curls!
The first night she wanted to watch her tablet
so I said ok you can do that with your headphones.
I want papa Matt to tell me a story. 
Then of course she said oh I want to listen to a 
story too....and that was the last time
she wanted to watch her tablet with us.
I made paper people to color with her and
then we used them to play with.
She slept really well, and she slept in until
after I left for work.
She got to hold a butterfly that had
just emerged.
She loved taking long....really long baths and when I 
would say ok Indie - time to get out let me rinse your hair.
She'd pile all the bubbles on her head so she
wouldn't have to get out!

I gave her a tea party
She requested "orange tea" and cheetos
be served at our fancy tea party!
She loved it and wants another tea party. 
I promised we will do another one
with fancy hats next time!

and I built a fun fort that she got to fall asleep 
with me in after we pretended we
were camping in a tent....and yes we
told more stories together, taking turns.


Indie had a great time and by the end of her stay
I got promoted to her just calling
me Grandma!
and do I mind....
not one bit!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment