Thursday, November 4, 2021

A New Baby Girl!

I am so excited for my son
Cameron & Caitlyn's baby daughter.
Caitlyn has 3 beautiful Children...
Dani, Keller & Indie.
This baby is my sons 
first Daughter of his own..
People may not understand my excitement...
 I would have loved to be able to have 
biological child, but I couldn't.  So I
choose to focus on what I have been Blessed
with, and Embrace it with everything I can!
I am the best Animal Mom and 
am always trying to be the 
Absolute Best Aunt & Grandma
that I can! It's as simple as that!
 I am thrilled to actually be able to
see baby Zella grow up and
create that lifelong bond from infancy.
 I am Thankful that they live close
by which makes seeing 
them so convenient!
I'm sharing Zella Leigh's beautiful 
Baby Room.  I helped my son with the molding
cuts on the green part, and a softening
finish on the pink walls. 
Everything has come together so perfectly!
Mom's choices made it look so pretty,
like it's right out of a magazine!

This room was originally their
Library room off the living room
The pretty bookshelves
were already there.

Pictures of Family Members
that are no longer with us are on the shelves.
Her middle name is a tribute to her 
Great Grandma Rieper.
I hung up the wall paper that accents one wall.
Whew- I am not a professional wallpaper hanger
and boy it was not easy!
A pretty dresser that matches the walls.
I love the gold feet that Cameron added to the
bottom of the dresser to raise it up off the floor!
Her Changing table...
stocked and ready to go!
The floral patterns all match the
bedding, wallpaper and accents around
the room.
Drawers are filled with little outfits!
Baby Hats, socks & pacifiers galore!
The flower arrangement was Mom's bridal bouquet!
More baby diaper supplies
on this easy accessible rolling cart!
All was prepped and ready to go
for this little girls debut on the world!
.............And then Just like that......She arrived!

Mommy & Baby Zella!
Such perfectly pretty little
baby girl that definitely
looks like her Daddy!
Daddy with Zella!
Adorable Little Cheeks.  

I am looking forward to making memories
with this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment