Friday, February 25, 2022

For Christmas I got this Cricut from my husband.  I honestly
didn't even know exactly what they did...
But OMG this is the coolest gift I didn't know that I wanted.
It does so much.  It cuts vinyl, paper and fabric.
 Which you can use to cut lettering
or designs like the snowflakes.  I made this little frame below.

I added lettering to canisters and glass jars.

I was able to make us custom
shirts for our trip!
I love tie dye and I practiced
trying out a new way.



I made a custom pillow from photos of my dogs...
I made a door sign for a friend for her birthday
I made a sucker bouquet and custom mug
for a co-worker's farewell.
I put graphics on a little shopping tote.
and this is only a few months.  
I will be making like crazy with it.
I haven't even touched the surface of what it can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment