Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Happy Fall Everyone!



Pretty excited on my first batch of pumpkins
that I ever planted!  I'm a big fan of
Fall I always have been but it's also when
I met my husband.  We both love the 
cool weather and the colors in the tree's.
I love the coziness of being inside on
a blustery day.  So I  have become
a big fall decorator!
This year I got to decorate my door
with cornstalks and pumpkins 
from my garden. 
Without the porch lights on!

This is how I did my mantle this year.
There are some dried hydrangeas in the center
from my front bushes.
The lights give it a warm and cozy glow at night.
Faux pumpkins and gourds plus scented candles
for my coffee table.
The corn hanging on this fireplace in my 
dining area is the corn I grew for my parrot.
It's called strawberry corn and it's for popcorn.
So I will dry it on the cob...
and then when it's dry I can pop it on the cob 
in the microwave for a treat.
I like displaying different plates that pertain to the
 seasons and ceramic pumpkins on side cabinets in my living room.
I made the the plate with the pumpkin on the left.  
These gourds I grew in my garden also.
 They are displayed in a bowl I made.  
Why not decorate your space in a way that brings you joy? 
String lights and pretty things make me happy so
I want to enjoy them as much as I can.
I encourage you to do things that make you 
happy and enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment