Monday, March 22, 2021

2021 Easter Decorations


At first I wasn't going to decorate
 for Easter and then I changed
my mind and made a bunch of new
 items.  Since we are hosting
Easter dinner I think it should
look festive. This was a door 
wreath but I didn't like how it came,
 so I ripped some things
out and added more flowers and 
I think it will be a pretty 
table centerpiece.  I just have
 to add a table cloth come and set 
the table on Easter.
I also added  spring flowers to the garland
 on my fire place. 
It looks pretty lit up doesn't it?


and during the day not lit up....




I also created this little bun in a basket
with twinkle lights.


I misplaced some of my Easter tree decorations
in the house that I made
and can't seem to find where I put them.
So I finished my
decoupaged eggs and they filled up
my Easter tree nicely.


Usually I just used branches in a vase but this
year I made a permanent Easter tree that I 
can just use every year.




I added some color to my dining room mantel.
At night it also lights up.


And Lastly my coffee table. 
So that's it for my Easter decorations
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment