Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Flowers in March...

A few new items I have completed.  This white
bowl with brown clay will be available just
as soon as I can get it boxed up and posted on Etsy.
I love the soft neutral details in this bowl
I think it would be a pretty addition on any table.

I was asked to make a custom
paint pallet for a gift for an artist
in Grand Blanc, MI
It's always so nerve wracking boxing
these delicate pieces up.  I will only ship
 out priority mail as it seems 
my pieces fair better with priority
verse bulk or cheaper shipments.
I sure hope the artist receiving it 
is happy with their new pallet. 
Another Artist in Maryland requested a custom
pallet.  She stated she like organic flowing
shapes and wanted an odd number
of paint wells.  I asked what her
 favorite flower was and she said an Iris.
So I added a dwarf Iris to her pallet.

I am hoping that my artistic creations
inspire other artist to
 make lots of "good things"
and make them smile as them create!

No comments:

Post a Comment