Friday, March 16, 2018

Something you didnt know...

Once upon a time I had a
home mural painting business.
Here are a few favorites of mine...
 
 
 this Jungle mural was painted on a large drop cloth
so it could be mailed.
 
 
A fake window in this little bathroom...
 
 
flowers that never die
 
 
 
I loved this frog mural that
was on a wall in little boys bathroom.
 
 
above is a shower curtain I painted to go in this boys bathroom!
 
 
A laundry room with clothes on the line!
The owner had me include favorite
clothing items on the line.
 
French doors on a patio
 
 
Soft billowy clouds on a livingroom ceiling
 
 
Nursery ryes all around this babies room
 
 
 
 
 
A boys room who loved his trucks! 
 
 
and window overlooking a garden in a master bath
 
 
I painted the cups accents to
match dishes the owner had
in their kitchen.
 
 
 
A local golf course on a golf enthusiasts
basement rec room.
 
 
A nature bedroom
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little girls dresser
 
 
 
 

 It was a nice little business.
Most of my clients came
from word of mouth.  They would see
a house I did and call me
to do something in their house.
I work full time at my job
and did this on my
off days   Eventually it got
to be  too much but it was
a fun thing to do for a few years!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment