Thursday, August 29, 2019

Updating A Room and Guess What?

I haven’t had as much time to do art
the past 2 weeks as I was updating 
and re purposing a room. 
The below pics is the mural
I painted in the room many years ago...



So many holes to spackle 
Then I primed over the dark 
Colors to make painting easier 
After-  Hazel likes this room and goes in all the time.
We took out the old carpet and replaced it 
with new laminate floors.
I put up new blinds and window treatments.
I was going to use this room all winter as a plant room
but....here's the Guess What...we are buying a new house and
should be moving 1 Nov~ish.
My Dad's health has diminished and we are 
moving to be closer so that we can help
them if they need it.
I'm excited for the new house.
I will have more room in the house & yard!
So many possibilities to plan for and sooooo
much work to pack up and move
our entire house and studio.
Oh my gosh- animals and fish tanks....
So glad I have my husband who I 
can lean on and who has it together
and I know everything will
totally come together and work out!
Ahhhhh  Just Breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment