Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Home Tour

Hard to believe we've just been in this house
a little over a month. This is why art has taken a back burner
the past month. In addition to unpacking, and getting the
house decorated,  I have decked my
halls for Christmas!  I am loving it so much!
I absolutely love the light
 that pours in the windows...
I love twinkle lights.
I always have more lights inside my 
house so I can enjoy them! 
Pretty in the sunshine...

Cozy at night...
The living room mantle... 
Look at Santa holding a bunny...with animals. 
I was lucky to find him last year in a flower shop 1/2 off...
My nativity set that I love so much,
is now is displayed on a larger side board
instead of the smaller table I
had to put it on in the past.
I display some of my Santa pottery creations on this table.
My faux fireplace is in the dinning room now.
It goes perfectly 
 with the kitchen cabinets
 and tile backsplash  I think.
I cannot believe all my teapots above the cabinets fit in 
the kitchen at the other house.
I decorated our bedroom too. I put on red plaid bedding
with green velvet pillows. I just found these awesome
all wood bookcases on FB.  They were the deal
 of a century and I think they make the
bedroom look cozy. Plus I have a place for all my
 books since I lost a bit of space in my Art room.
At night...
This room was a very peacy color before.
Now it's more a wheat color.

I got the bathtub of my dreams!
This bathroom was a light pumpkin color...
 This is Gus and Hazel's room....
This room was also painted, it was peach.
Can you tell I'm not a peach fan????

I haven't bunny proofed
the TV cords yet so I have the 
little fence around the table.  LOL
Finally my Art Room....
There was a tree in front of the window
that blocked the light so unfortunately
my husband had to cut it down but we will 
plant a new tree in the spring further away.
It's smaller than my old
one but we have a
huge unfinished basement...
It has a door wall and
 4 big windows that let in light.
this will be a future art space...
My art room is connected by a little
doorway to the bunny room
so this way I can do art and keep
Hazel company. 
I love my pet gates I ordered
on Amazon and added
the mesh.  The were totally worth it
for the low price of $40
and the convenience!

I am so excited and grateful for
our new home.  I enjoyed sharing 
it with you.  We have lots of plans
 and big dreams to
work on in our forever home.
This is just the beginning.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment