Tuesday, May 1, 2012

March weather was hot

and April temps  in Michigan dropped back to normal cold temps after all the trees started flowering.
This week we are warming up finally
and not freezing at night.


Murphy went out to the green house with me to pick Bunny greens for their evening dinner.


Hopefully after Mid May I can plant some of these outside.


I tried several times starting Peppers from seeds
and didn't have much luck so I will be buying those
along with my flowers at the plant nurseries


On days where the weather reports there will be sunshine I have to go out before work and open the vents as it will surely hit 90+ degrees inside with the sun shining even if it's only 50 outside.  Then after work
I have to water my seedlings that have dried up with the
warm sunshine.






No comments:

Post a Comment