Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Working on a Dream...

I have been working really hard lately
to create new things for my
art business.  Anyone who knows
me, knows I have been doing Art my whole life.

I would have loved to be able to do it
as my full time job but reality is that
I want a retirement pension
and health insurance too.

My art career has always been my
side thing.  I am seeing retirement
getting closer in my future. 
I figure there is no time
like the present to
expand on creating & sharing
my Art Inspirations.

 So I am trying different things to see what works...
 I am very grateful for my friends that
that share my posts
to help my art dream get visibility!
 There are so many talented people
out there creating art.

 I make things because I like to.
It brings me happiness and I enjoy
learning new things

 Plus if I can make someone happy
with something I made
that is a great thing.

 I think it is special to have something
that someone made. Something that there is
only one of in the whole world!

 That is the whole goal of life anyway right?
Figure out what makes you
happy and then do it...

That is my plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment