Friday, November 16, 2018

The Mistletoe Market


Last weekend I took part in my first Artist Market.
I can't lie...I was a bit nervous prepping all my wares for the Sale and coming
up with how I wanted to display everything.



I am really pleased at how everything came out and
how it all looked displayed.  I received many compliments on how my booth looked.
Which made me really happy.

 I sold many things. I did much better
at this sale than I anticipated.

A few items sold before the event even opened.
My Bee and Butterfly Waterers
did well and sold fast. I will make more of those.
My ornaments and jewelry did well too.

I have a few items left that I will preview
here and on My FB Page
if you are interested
in buying anything email me!

I didn't know what to expect and was happy
to meet many nice people.  I really 
appreciated their kind compliments and 
appreciation of my creations!

I am really thankful for my husband's
help!  He helped me so much! Lugging and
moving all my stuff and just supporting me
in my venture.  I also appreciated all my friends
& family too who stopped by and supported
me.  Sometimes it can be uncomfortable to try
new things but with good people around you
it makes it so much easier and enjoyable.
Thanks Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment