Thursday, January 31, 2019

I didn't post last week but I
have been busy making a few things.


I am trying out this high fire clay that I want
to use with some mid-range glazes.
I was advised it may do fine or it may not.
So I wanted to come up with a few simple pieces
for a trial run.  So that if it doesn't work out.
it's not on something I spent a long time on.




These two are little ones.
This one is a functional idea I had for something
in my house.  If it works out I will show you in a future post.
 Another small simple dish...
My bee/butterfly waterers were liked so I made a few more.
They will hang from metal chain hangers.
I have also been on an organizing kick.  
Trying to got through my closets and art stuff
a little bit each day. Getting rid of stuff
I don't need or plan to use in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment