Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Year....New Items

I worked on glazing a few new items
and thought I would show the before
glaze colors and the after
it being fired pics.
I love the colors but
in a few spots I think 
it bubbled in the kiln and popped
and left a few dots with no glaze.
So I will re-apply some glaze and refire it.
Before....
I love how this one came out!

These two, I didn't have a before pic.
I am trying to get them posted on-line.  
I just haven't had a chance to get
to it yet after work.
I feel like I am fighting off
a bug.  Taking lots of vitamins
and trying to rest as much as
I can with this Big Baby Girl
and the rest of the crew!
She is starting to come out of her shell
and play!
Still working on getting all the animals to
cohabitate without lots of baby gates.
It will be a while. I may not even try with the
big buns as Benny cannot see much 
and I feel no need to stress him further.
I am happy to see her putting on weight
& her hair is growing back.  I could tell she was
so sad from being dumped off.  It was
very traumatizing to her.  She is on
anxiety medication now which helped greatly.
It breaks my heart when
we go on a walk and she see's a person
she stops and stares at them a long, long
time.  I think she is looking for her old
people.  So I am trying to make her
feel wanted, and loved and at ease.  So 
the video of her playing all by herself
just brought me so much happiness!



No comments:

Post a Comment