Friday, February 22, 2019

Flowers in February...

A few new things that are now in the drying process.
 This one was inspired by little violas


This one is inspired by
Black Eyed Susans

I like having surprises on the inside of bowls.

This is a simple cone flower

This one is an experiment.  It may go
right or not.  It is very large and
was designed to fit in a frame.
Will it work???
 There are SO many
factors to take into account 
such as the clay
shrinking to the correct
 estimated size or
the fact that it won't fit into my kiln laying
down so it will need to somehow be fired 
standing up on end in it's most delicate
dried state.  So if all works out
I will be amazed.
I still feel the 
need to try my ideas out and risk it.
Fingers Crossed it works...
  




No comments:

Post a Comment