Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Taking a little Art Break....


I feel really short of time and
 like I never have enough of it lately.
With working full time and then all my animals,
horse and my art business.  I feel like I am
stretched....All by my own doing!
Guess I'm kind of a ...take on more than I have
time for kind of person!  I am short on
Vacation leave so I decided to not take
a week off like I usually do
 and just take a long weekend.
I have been shopping around for flowers,
herbs and vegetables.
I have 5 flower and garden nurseries that
I buy from.  I visited 2 of them 3 times because
I will need a filler plant for here, or more red in this section.
I never buy the pre-made hanging
baskets.  I make up my own planters.
It's just how I have always done it.
So all my flower shopping, with all my 
Birthday and Mother's Day gift cards
resulted in my buying over 15 flats of
plants and vegetables.  Yikes! I will be planting 
my fingers to the bone!  
Murphy my busy parrot and 
Angel May keep me company in the yard.
So one done and planted....
a zillion more to go!
Wish me Luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment