Friday, May 29, 2020

Let the planting begin!

Wow it's been a while since my last post but
 I have been quite busy in my new big yard, 
and tending to animal issues, and  working Mon - Fri!
I could not do half of it without all the help and
work my husband does for me.  I can't even believe
 we have only been in our new house
for 6 months and all that we have  accomplished.
This was the house as we bought it.
Sadly we had to cut the tree down in front of the window.
It completely blocked out all the light to my artroom.
  But as you will see we planted many tree's to make up for it.
This is early spring as my husband
added this nice big flower bed.  We even had snow after this.
Now it is planted with flowers and
 perennials and new hydrangea bushes.
The flowers are small but should fill out nicely with fertilizer!
I added clematis vines to the side of the garage on trellises. 
Then I spray painted my flower box holders
and added them to the front bedroom windows.
I can wait to see how big it all grows.  It's already
bigger than when I took these photos.
We added a small berm to the front with two trees.
Yes they are small but so far we have bought & planted 17 trees.....
and a ton of bushes and have more to buy.  The little trees
will have to do and be fertilized and hopefully grow big and strong!

Murphy even got to go for her 
first tractor ride on my shoulder!
Just warning you now... there will be lots of
garden posts as I finally have the big yard of
my dreams and will be gardening the heck out of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment