Sunday, June 17, 2012

Poor Tazzer


Last year I took him to the vet and he got 3 teeth removed that were infected. I could tell he had bad breath so I took him to get them clean and  pull any if there were any bad ones.  I was shocked to here that he had to have 4 removed.  They had exposed nerves.  Poor guy also had a bladder infection.  He's only about 7 yrs. old. 
I got him from the Humane Society
so I don't know his exact age.


Poor baby when he came home. 
 I'm glad to say he bounced back much quicker with this surgery.  They used a cold laser on all the sutures and it
increase the healing time dramatically.
I could tell a big difference in this
 recover from last years.

1 comment:

  1. Poor boy! Oh my gosh has he been through a lot. Sending light and love your way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete