Tuesday, September 12, 2017

New works...


I love this one with so much detail.
I am happy to say it is sold.


If all goes well this will be a hanging bird bath.


cleaning up details on a sunflower with bee's plaque


this is another one in the works...

I was getting superstitious about showing 
work before it is finished. It is 
so fragile, I have had many things get
broken before they are completed.
I had another artist share
her perspective on when this
happens.  She said. those pieces
just weren't meant to 
live.  Move on to the next
one!  I think that's a good
idea.  I have the skill to make
it over and it will just get
better with the practice, Right?






1 comment:

  1. Adware | What Is Adware? | Virus Remover And Adware Removal Tool is a post which will give the best information on what an adware is and how can one remove all kinds of adware from the computer, also Trojan | What Is Trojan | Virus Remover And Trojan Removal Tool the post on trojan virus will let you know about what a trojan basically is and how can one remove a trojan virus easily from his/her computer. Now coming to the browser hijacker post, Browser Hijacker | Browser Hack | Browser Hijacker Removal Tool will let the reader know about all the basic knowledge on browser hijacker and ways to remove it.

    ReplyDelete