Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Creations

 
I was off work the week between Christmas and New Years.
Last year I didn't take it and I was so annoyed to be working
 when so many people were off.  I planned & took it this Christmas.
I was verry productive.  I will share a few off my new creations
 and more in a future post.  I finished this painting of Benny-
or Boo Boo as I call him now. 
His mate Hazel will be a future painting in the same pose.   
 
 
What do ya think? 
 
 
I was able to throw a few pots on my pottery wheel
and add decorations
 
 
I just added this bunny impulsively
 and love how it came out.
 
 
This was a gift for my horse trainer. 
The 3 horses depicted are her horses on her farm.
 
 
This sunflower bee plaque was a gift
for a dear old friend of mine that
is a bee keeper now.  She sent
me raw honey from her hives and it
is to die for.  Such a much better taste
than store bought.
 
 
This is a close up on the wiring I create on her plaque
and a close up of the detail on the bee.
 
 
I also created custom horse ornaments
painted to resemble the horse, with
their name inscribed in the clay.
I used feathers for the tails.
If you'd like to order one- Message me.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment