Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Pantry Perk Up


I wanted to redo my little pantry closet
for a very long time but I just never
got around to it.  So last weekend on the 
spur of the moment I started taking all the stuff
out.  After I had half of it out I was like...oh
guess I should have taken a before pic.


Basically it was all just kind of
piled in there.


What really drove me crazy is how the
walls were all  marked
up from cans and stuff. Ick!
 


I just wanted to use up spare paint
I had left over.  So I used this darker
green.  Maybe I should have used a lighter
color but I figured oh well it's a 
closet and this will work.
Kind of matches my blog
doesn't it??


I think this is a great
improvement. I did buy
some cheap peel and stick
floor tiles.  I think this is so
much better and cleaner than
shelf  paper or contact paper.
I can wipe it down and it's
more durable.


It is nesting time for Murphy.  So she
really wants to go in little cubby spaces
looking for a suitable nesting spot. 
She was whining to go in and check 
it out so I let her. 


Yep she's eye bawling my pumpkin spice
Belvita that only come out in the fall.
I bought a few risers to better
utilize space. 


and voila!!! so much better I think!


Now  its much easier
for me to find things. Plus
I like the nice clean look.
Maybe I will do this to a 
few other closets...








No comments:

Post a Comment