Friday, April 20, 2018

A vacation for being 50!


My husband took me on a
getaway to celebrate me
turning the big 50!


We went to this resort in
Jamaica.


The room was so nice and came with
a Butler to make all or any
arrangements you wanted.


It had a private patio that walked directly
into one of the pools.


Everything was inclusive which
was really nice.  You could try
whatever you wanted and if you
didn't like it get something different.


They had several restaurants or you could go over to other 
Sandal resorts on the island and eat at
other restaurants.


I tried paddle boarding for the first time
and kayaking.  I liked both they were fun.


It was so nice just relaxing and doing whatever
we felt like doing or not doing!


We usually went first thing and sat on the beach.
The cool breezes off the ocean were so nice.


It was nice to be lazy and sleep in.
Read a book under the palm trees


After dinner we usually went for a swim in this
smaller pool outside our room.


A little gecko above us
when we had breakfast...



Hammocks over the water!




My husband and I did ride horses in the water
and through the country side
which was fun!


I could have done without the
big yellow floatation device
around my waist! LOL


So many yummy drinks!



Everything just looked so pretty!




I even saved a little crab
that somehow made it all the way in the
hallway outside our room.
We carted him in an ice bucket back to 
the ocean.  Matt was like just leave it...
he'll be fine but I told Matt it's good karma. He'll 
never find his way back it's too far
too many obstacles on his own.
I said maybe then my gold fish at home
that was ailing would pull through
and for those that follow me on 
Instagram (natascha.rieper)
Bubba is alive and well! Yay!



Such a good time... but
Sadly...all good things must end


Farewell Jamaica!
Matt turns 50 next year...
where should I take him?



No comments:

Post a Comment