Tuesday, July 3, 2018

New Creations....


I fired several items I made.
 
 
I meant this to be a bird bath
but I guess it could be a bowl for anything.
 
 
This one was an experiment...it was painted
with acrylics and I wanted to burn them off
to glaze it.  This is how it burnt off.  I'm
not sure if the glaze will stick to this.  Will have to see.
 
 
This one has a butterfly on it.
 
 
This one with a dragon fly

 
 This is my goldfish bird bath


Sadly it cracked underneath.  I
will probably try to fill it with slip and refire
 it and see if that maybe it will fix it
just because I like it.
These will take me a long time to
glaze them all.
 
 
I made these sheep from recycled paper.
I made a pulp and pressed into
chocolate molds.   They are about 7" wide
I painted them to look antique.
I thought they needed something.
 
 
I added some paper roses I ordered on Etsy.
Not sure what I will do with them
but aren't they cute and all from
junk mail!
 

1 comment:

  1. wow your latest creations are really awesome i like the goldfish bird bath.... really cool

    ReplyDelete