Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Nature Inspires Me !


I love nature and living things and they
seem to always be the subject matter in my
art. This picture inspired
 the bird bath I made below.


You will notice a few Monarchs
in my pieces lately because
I have been raising
 and releasing them.


Every small effort you do
 can help make a difference...


These two somehow got out of their
aquarium-  and surprised me when
they emerged!


This summer my butterfly garden has been
a big success.  I have seen more butterflies than
I have in previous years.


I am happy to see so many dragon flies,
 humming birds and other
wild birds that all seem to hang out in our little yard.


I love how the coloring came out in this big leaf bowl.
I am thinking this would be a very pretty bird bath
that could be put on a wire stand or set on the ground in
a flower bed so other small animals like
bunnies could stop and get a drink!


Who doesn't want a pretty bowl? 
How can you be in a bad mood after
eating out of a cheery flower bowl.
All my glazes are food safe.


I created a few new things to make jewelry out of.
I am excited to see how they work out.

Stars imprinted with tree branches. I Have
a few ideas for these to try out.




No comments:

Post a Comment