Wednesday, August 29, 2018

New Pottery...

 This is a large bowl
 
 Like I said earlier.  I wanted this one in soft colors.
I'm happy with how it came out. 
 
 
 This one is a smaller leaf designed to be
a bee or butterfly water bowl.
You would fill it with marbles or pebbles
and some water.  I am going to wire it so it can
hung in the garden.  I'll show a picture
of that when I get it all put together. 
 
I love this glaze though.  I think it
is one of my favorites!
 
Overall I did like how the color combinations came
out on this one with one exception... 
 Not exactly sure why the glaze moved away in this spot
but I will re-apply it and fire it again.
It's always a surprise to see
what happened in the kiln.
 Something new I tried as
I am a big fan of bracelets.
I always wear a bunch. 
I think it's cute...
 What do you think?
Any suggestions on ideas
I could imprint in the cuff
instead of a dragon fly?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment