Thursday, April 18, 2019

Weekend Getaway!

Last weekend was my husbands 50th birthday
and he hates parties so he opted to
get some warmth and sunshine in Florida.
  It was really nice to feel warmth
and see green things growing.

We strolled through a botanical garden.




The best part was riding horses while they swam.
I was worried that these guys would
have a hard time with us on their backs
But these horses were very large powerful horses.
The horse power of him swimming was enough to 
push me out of the saddle.  I had to hold on so
I didn't get washed off.
It was a fun little get away.

Lots of Michiganders like to go to
Florida for the winter.  I just don't see it.
I wouldn't want to live there... 
southern climates are not for me.
It's great for a visit though!




No comments:

Post a Comment