Monday, February 12, 2018

Artistic Cleanup

 
Last Saturday my sister, niece and I went
to got see the Peter Rabbit
Movie.  Such a cute movie!
 
 
Then she stayed the night afterwards. 
Ella loves doing art stuff in my art room.  I LOVE that
she loves doing it.  It's my all-time favorite
thing in the world to do art stuff
with my one and only niece.
 
 
She goes in her own little zone
and loves painting. 
 
Here is what she painted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the process of trying to make room
for her at my table I realized
what an unorganized mess my
art room was from doing many projects.
 
 
 I was like WOW time for a deep cleaning.
So that is what I did.
 
 
 I cleaned off my art table by putting things away
in containers and labeling them
so I won't forget what is in the box
or container.  I will try just keeping the project I am
working on at my seating area.


I even dusted my shelves, vacuumed
and fertilized my plants.

 
I can't wait till I can move my plants in the greenhouse.
That won't be a while as this past weekend we got
about 9" of snow.
Such a clutter of plants but I cant bring
myself to ever toss a living plant!
 

I organized all my glazes and pottery supplies

 


I even straightened up my bulleting board.
You can see on the right size halfway up
is a polaroid picture of my Grand Prix which I totaled.
That accident hospitalized me in intensive care with
a head injury. I still struggle with neck pain
from that accident now 20 yrs.later.
That picture is a reminder to me
to life my life to the fullest.  I am so
thankful to still be here  That's what I am
always trying to do....
"Be fearless in the pursuit
of what sets my soul on fire"

No comments:

Post a Comment