Friday, February 2, 2018

Pottery Bird Baths

 
I know it's winter but I am
thinking of the warm season ahead.
Just showing you a few bird baths
I have created that are in my Etsy Shop.
This one has a stick holder.
Although it comes with a stick you
can insert any stick into the custom
stick holder I made.  This way birds can
sit on the stick to drink
or to bathe in the water. 
 
 
you can put in on top of a metal stand
that you can buy online.
 
 
This is one that I made
and have out in my garden.
 
 
This is a leaf dragon fly bird bath I made.
 
 
 You can decide out how you
want to display it.
 
This black metal stand I found on Amazon. 
 
 
Or you can take large flower
pot turn it upside down
for stability and adhere
the bowl to the pot.
 
If it's a really dry hot summer I like
to put some  water sources
at ground level.  This way
small wild animals have
a water source too!
 
 
Don't forget insects need water too.
You can fill the bottom with pebbles
so they don't fall in and drown.

 
Just Remember,  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment